Read this instruction for successful PPT to SWF conversion:
Find out how to convert PowerPoint to Flash in several easy steps
- Create the PowerPoint Presentation (.PPT or .PPTX).
- Run the PPT2SWF Converter.
- Choose the file you want to convert from PPT to Flash
Find the presentation for converting at your PC and add it to PPT2SWF Converter using “Open” button.
- Choose the place for saving your converted file.
When you have already chosen the presentation – select the place on your PC to save PowerPoint as Flash.
- Choose the converting type of presentation.
To convert PPTX to Flash you should select the type in which to convert the presentation in the drop-down window. With our PPT2SWF converting application you can convert files to SWF and .exe formats.
- Click “Convert”
- Wait till the converting process finish and open saved file with Flash Player or browser.